cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fetch Active Directory Users Information !
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:23:44 GMT
Everything seems to be correct. I don’t see anything in the logs as well.
I am not sure if this is the issue but, can you remove the quotes around basedn and bind.principal
and try again?

remove the quotes, remove the ldap server(ip and port) and add again. check the logs to see
for any exception.

BTW, when you query the ldap from command line, is it returning users?
ldap server should have some users listed under the basedn provided and accessible to bind.principal
with bind.password.
Can you confirm this by command line query to ldap outside of cloudstack?

~Rajani