cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos ReƔtegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject recreate iptables rules on hosts
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 06:34:43 GMT
I just upgraded to 4.3 from 4.1.

On 4.1 I had disabled iptables on my XenServer hosts because I had had problems accessing
my instances.   Which now I believe was due to ipset not working with the kernel I had (see
my other threads on that if interested).

Now that I am on 4.3 (and with a properly working ipset in XenServer), it looks like every
time a new instance is created, iptables is getting started and a new rule added to access
the new instance (as expected).  However, all my existing instances become unreachable because
they do not have rules.  Is there tool to have Cloudstack re-create all the rules for existing
instances on the hosts?

In case it matters I am using basic networking without security groups.

thanks,
Carlos