cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Template Default SystemVM
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:55:06 GMT
Do you see the template in your secondary storage?

Can you check the size and state of the template in vm_template table?

~Rajani

On 04-Jul-2014, at 2:59 am, Yesid Mora <ymora@o4it.com<mailto:ymora@o4it.com>>
wrote:

Hello, I installed cloudstack 4.3.0 and create de zone,pod,cluster,  I upload the template
for system vm but and not see in the GUI and CLI inform that upload is good the command execute
is

/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m /mnt/secondary
-u http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.3/systemvm64template-2014-04-13-mastervmware.ova
-h vmware -F

Please help me

Thanks,

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

 | Oficina 202 |

www.o4it.com<http://www.o4it.com/> | ymora@o4it.com<mailto:ymora@o4it.com>

<http://www.o4it.com/><http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504><https://twitter.com/o4it><https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial><https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.