cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Antone Heyward <thehyperadvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Success stories of upgrading to 4.4
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:33:40 GMT
I'm upgrading our lab today. Will let you know how it goes. The process doesn't seem to be
complicated so hopefully there will be no issues. I'm using KVM on CentOS 6.5.

Sent from mobile device.

> On Jul 27, 2014, at 2:05 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Andrei,
>
> I will try 4.4 on vmware hopefully this week.
>
> Regards
> ilya
>
>> On 7/26/14, 12:39 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> First of all, congratulations to everyone who has made the 4.4 release happen. Well
done!!!

>> I was wondering if anyone could share their success stories of upgrading ACS to 4.4.
In particular, I am interested in KVM hypervisors, but I am sure others would love to know
about xenserver and vmware as well.

>> My last upgrade wasn't as smooth as one would have hoped and I had to revert back
to using 4.2.1. Hopefully the issues were polished in 4.4 this time.