cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giri Prasad <g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to change primary storage
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:07:38 GMT
Thanks.

I want to change the primary storage IP address from http://XXX.XXX.1.5 to http://XXX.XXX.1.20.
Also, I need to change the primary storage directory, from /export/aa to /export/dd.  What
is the procedure?

________________________________
 From: Prashant Kumar Mishra <prashantkumar.mishra@citrix.com>
To: Giri Prasad <g_pr23@yahoo.com>; "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>;
"users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 7 July 2014 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: How to change primary storage

For error like "The storage pool will not be used but cleanup is needed"  you should check
global settings "global.clenup.interaval " ,For quick cleanup you can set it to 300ms and
check  parameter related to cleanup like storage.template.cleanup.enable  , storage cleanup
enabled etc. If global settings are properly tuned I don't think  any database modifications
required

->cloud.volume  stores volumes information , if you are not able to delete storage because"volume
still exist on the storage" change the volume state and delete.

-> storage_pool, storage_pool_view  for primary storage

Thanks
Prashant