cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.3 error while addin device
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:42:16 GMT
Comments inline.

On 04-Jul-2014, at 2:06 am, taufique shaikh <tauf_786@hotmail.com<mailto:tauf_786@hotmail.com>>
wrote:

Attach is the error messae I am havin while addin Netscaler device..!
Can you confirm how and where I can collect log...

My Cloustack IP is : 10.0.0.10/24
Netscaler VM Installed with SSL OFFLoadin License : Accessible on 10.0.0.158/24

While addin am followin below process
Infrastructure --> Zone --> ZoneName --> Physical Network --> Network Service
Provider --> Netscaler --> Add Device
IP : 10.0.0.158
user: nsroot
pass : nsroot
Type : Netscaler VPX LoadBalancer
Interface Public : 1/1
Interface Private : 1/1

When I say create after few secs I have attach error every time..!

Shouldn’t your Public and Private interfaces be different?

Regards.
@shankerbalan