cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Bandwidth Utilisation.
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:58:45 GMT
Comments inline.

On 30-Jun-2014, at 6:04 pm, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to measure bandwidth utilisation between two regions. For
> example singapore
> and tokyo datacenter where apache cloudstack is installed. Do let me know
> if you need any additional details.

Do you have a MPLS or a VPN tunnel between the two? If so, you can enable
SNMP on the physical router and run MRTG to create graphs.

Can CloudStack do this for you? No, It only tracks usage data at the VM
level AFAIK.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055