cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack/Xenserver/GPU support
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:22:39 GMT
Note that GPU/vGPU support is available from 4.4 onwards. Refer FS at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GPU+and+vGPU+support+for+CloudStack+Guest+VMs

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Ramadoss [mailto:vramadoss@nvidia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 9:28 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack/Xenserver/GPU support

Hi - I have setup a cloudstack management server and managing two xenserver 6.2 based hosts
with NVIDIA GRID k2 gpus on them. I added the host to the pod/cluster but cloudstack is not
detecting the gpu on it and showing it.  How do I make gpu be available so that cloudstack
could use it ? I created a service offering for gpu but I am not able to associate an instance
with that service offering and it fails as cloudstack cant see the gpu. Please help.

Regards,
Vijay R

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.