cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bret Mette <bret.me...@dbihosting.com>
Subject Re: Primary secondary storage is not even started
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:27:07 GMT
Can your management server see the primary and secondary storage networks and access the servers
providing those services?

- Bret

> On Jun 13, 2014, at 1:17 PM, John Muckley <j.muckley@databax.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Where should I be looking for problems when I see ‘Primary secondary storage is not
even started, wait until next turn’ in the logs and systemVMs are failing to start?

> Thanks
>
> John
>
> ________________________________
>
> This is an e-mail from Databax Ltd (Company No.04085248). The contents of this e-mail
are confidential. Databax Ltd does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the contents of this e-mail as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you receive
this e-mail in error please accept our apology. If this is the case we would be obliged if
you would contact the sender and then delete this e-mail. This e-mail and/or any replies to
it, and any attachments may be intercepted, copied or monitored by Databax Ltd for the purpose
of monitoring or keeping record of its business and for the purposes set out in the Telecommunications
(Lawful Business Practices) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000. All statements
made in this e-mail are subject to contract. The contents are not to be regarded as a contractual
offer or acceptance. The sender is not authorised to bind Databax Ltd. The views expressed
in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily those of  Databax Ltd.
> Feel free to visit the Databax web site at www.databax.com<http://www.databax.com/>
 to find out about our range of products and services, and for the latest Databax news and
information.