cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [URGENT] cannot access management server after restarting service
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 06:12:01 GMT
Would that be max.account.user.vms?

If so; this would fix it. Run on your mysql server:

mysql -p -e 'UPDATE configuration SET value = "20" WHERE name =
"max.account.user.vms"' cloud

enter mysql root password when prompted

To see all the values with their defaults, you can run this:
mysql -p -e 'SELECT name,value,default_value FROM configuration' cloud

Hope that helps.

--
Erik Weber