cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [URGENT] cloudstack SSVM and router failed to start after power blackout
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:17:39 GMT
Hi,

SSVMs and VRs are stateless so if restarts are not working for you, you may
(force) stop and remove them. The CloudStack HA thread(s) would kickstart
new ones after a certain timeout, to speed this behaviour you may restart
CloudStack as well.

If your problem still persists after trying above you may try debugging the
issue:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting

Regards.