cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject VM moved from Local to CEPH - still reports LOCAL storage...
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:49:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm on ACS 4.3 - VM shutdown, moved to another Primary Storage, from Local
(var/lib/libvirt) to shared (CEPH). All fine (ps-aux | grep.... ) confirmed
that volume is on RBD/CEPH.

But I still can't change Compute Offering to one that is using Shared
storage (CEPH) only Compute Offerings with local storage are offered...

Hacking the database ? Or any other way to change Comnpute Offering to one
that is using shared storage (CEPH) ? I need to make this VM HA-enabled.

THanks,
--

Andrija Panić