cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Derek Page <dp...@kayak.com>
Subject Re: template download
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:36:10 GMT
I had a similar issue with cs4.3 were I pulled down the wrong version of
the ssvm's. 4.2 versions instead of 4.3 versions.

Even though I kept kicking off a re-download it never actually happened for
me.

Since this is just a test instance of cloudstack and I don't really care
about the data I went extreme.

This is what I did....

I disabled my zone.
Destroyed systemvms and router
Destroyed all templates
Destroyed primary and secondary storage.
rm -fr /secondary/* /primary/*
Recreated primary and secondary storage
Pulled down the Jenkins template with cloud-install-sys-tmplt and finally
have full template.

I don't think you will actually need to destroy the primary and secondary
storage.... If you can just figure out what vdi's belong to the templates
and system vms' and rm those.
Since my was a new setup I did not care about the data and went extreme.

--
Derek Page
Operations Engineer