cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Marshall <...@itlhosting.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cloudstack-4.3 xenserver-6.2 equallogic SAN
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:52:22 GMT
Thanks Dean

I did find this guide
http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/extras/m/white_papers/20438058.aspx

Which seems quite good but not 100% sure if i shoudl follow it for a
cloudstack deployment.

I like the idea I can utilise the SAN for primary and secondary storage as
the SAM is RAID10 with 9TB and we really only require about 3TB for primary
storage [present infrastructure uses about 1TB]

regards
Ian

Regards
Ian