cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Unable to create instances using accounts
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:28:27 GMT
Hi Gurudatta,

Can you please share the lines from your management server log around the time when you are
trying to deploy the VM.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gurudatta Shinde [mailto:Gurudatta.Shinde@tomtom.com]
Sent: 17 June 2014 12:01
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Unable to create instances using accounts

Hi team ,

We are using cloudstack private cloud in Tomtom. We have created account per departments.
I had checked perimission for one user. They are correct however when try to create instance
using cloudtool it gives error as

Request failed (530): {"errorcode"=>533, "errortext"=>"Unable to create a deployment
for VM[User|i-6-25238-VM]"}
cloud-deploy.sh: exit on error

Can someone please help  us out where a problem might be ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
-Gurudatta Shinde
Cloud Engineer TomTom Group