cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shweta Agarwal <Shweta.Agar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Template - Download file size is too large
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 05:43:21 GMT
I think its better if you change the value of max.template.iso.size (The maximum size for a
downloaded template or ISO (in GB)) parameter . Its value is set to 50 by default.

And then try to register your template.

Thanks
Shweta

-----Original Message-----
From: Bret Mette [mailto:bret.mette@dbihosting.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:44 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Template - Download file size is too large

Hey Everyone,

I keep getting this error when CloudStack attempts to download a template I have registered.

The template file itself is 50GB and my storage.max.volume.upload.size is set to 500, which
it states is in GBs according to the global settings. I have plenty of secondary and primary
storage space (not that primary should matter in this case).

Anyone else experienced this? How did you resolve it?

The last time this happened it was during time crunch and I ended up doing everything (including
the db entries) by hand. However, now that I have the time to resolve this properly I would
like to do so (also doing it by hand again sound miserable).

Thank you in advance

- Bret