cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: VPN acces to VPC
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:47:26 GMT
On 03.06.2014 16:40, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 16:19 +0100, Nux! wrote:
>> On 29.05.2014 23:34, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   I've just configured a public VR with advanced networking and
>>> would
>>> like to connect to it via a VPN enabled in CS, from my laptop.
>>>
>>> The tutorials are a bit thing in on this subject.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Jon
>>
>> https://support.getcloudservices.com/entries/22001616-CloudStack-Configure-Windows-7-for-VPN-Access
>> that tutorial for example worked for me earlier today
>>

> No Linux users out there? ;)

http://kezhong.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/cloudstack-configure-fedora-20-for-vpn-access/
https://portal.redbridge.se/faq/getting-started/accessing-your-instance-from-the-outside/

Though in fairness I'm on RHEL 7 and have had problems connecting to
ACS VPN, but the blame is with lack of software on my side.

Nux!
www.nux.ro