cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Lewis <adr...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>
Subject RE: Examples of configuring DB HA?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 22:18:27 GMT
I was very close to getting this up and running in the lab (Centos 6.5 – 2
x sql servers and 1 mgmt server – all running in VMware Workstation,
installed from 4.3 repo) but when setting the db.ha.enabled to true and
restarting the mgmt. server, I now get 404 from tomcat and the management
server log has lines in it saying things like:

2014-06-09 22:48:00,632 ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) Unable to
get a new db connection

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid load balancing strategy
'com.cloud.utils.db.StaticStrategy'.

[…]

com.cloud.utils.db.StaticStrategy

Anyone got any idea? Tried Googling and searching the mailing list but
nothing that I can see as an answer. I’m just a lowly network engineer so
wouldn’t know what these errors mean but I’m guessing I won’t be the first.

Any ideas?