cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From CP Yahoo Mail <cripp...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject CS 4.3 Centos default template not ready
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 07:56:00 GMT

Hi,

Is there a way to force download the default centos template for cloudstack 4.3? I have checked
all means of why it is not downloading. The CS setup was refreshed from a setup done before.
I flushed all tables, deleted previous files in nfs mounts and re-run cloudstack database
setup previous before stumbling into this problem of cloudstack template not downloading.

The systemvm template however successfully downloaded, both sysvm and console proxy vm is
started on my Xen 6.2 ... anyone has any tips where i could look at to resolve this?

Blog.CripperZ.SG - Tech Tips Talk
#CripperzProdigy (Irc.Freenode.Net)