cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Amin Samir" <a...@opencloud.net.au>
Subject RE: VM's using custom offerings wont let us use the migrate host from UI !!!
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 09:03:44 GMT
Hi Devdeep,

Thanks for replying, it is one cluster with 7 hosts, we still have room to migrate this host,
in fact other machines created from pre-defined offerings do migrate fine.

All hosts are running the same version Xen Server 6.2 SP1,

There is no logs the when you click the migrate to host icon it does not pop up, while another
vm created from pre-defined offer and from the same browser show the pop up when migrate to
host is clicked.

Kind Regards
Amin

-----Original Message-----
From: Devdeep Singh [mailto:devdeep.singh@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 May 2014 4:58 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: VM's using custom offerings wont let us use the migrate host from UI !!!

How many hosts do you have in your setup and how are they distributed across clusters? Are
all hosts running the same version of the xenserver hypervisor? Do you see the issue only
with custom offering; or is it seen if an instance has been created with any other offering?
Anything in the cloudstack logs when you try and list the hosts for migration from the UI?

Regards,
Devdeep