cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Can user-DomainAmin create his own isolated network without VPC ?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 11:32:54 GMT
Hi,

Any account/domain can create isolated network and not necessarily to be an Admin to create
an isolated network.
But account of type user (Without admin previleges) can't create any network offering. But
can use the existing network offering created by admin to create networks.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.panic@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 4:33 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Can user-DomainAmin create his own isolated network without VPC ?

Hi,

I think I have read somewhere that isolated network can only by created by ACS Admin and dedicated
to some account/domain.

Is it possible to make some Network Offering for isolated network, so the User/DomainAdmin
can create new Isolated Network but without using VPC feature ?

User want's to create his own Router (public nic on shared Guest network) and he needs eth1
attached to some private/isolated network.

It is pain that ACS Admin create isolated network for each client...

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić