cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amogh Vasekar <amogh.vase...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Uploading SSL certs with multiple intermediates using cloudmonkey
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 21:55:19 GMT
Hi,

On 5/2/14 2:41 PM, "David Bierce" <david.bierce@appcore.com> wrote:

>upload  customcertificate id=2 certificate=URLENCODEDCERTIFICATE
>domainsuffix=YOUR.DOMAIN name=intermediate_ca_1
>upload  customcertificate id=2 certificate=URLENCODEDCERTIFICATE
>domainsuffix=YOUR.DOMAIN name=intermediate_ca_2
>upload  customcertificate id=2 certificate=URLENCODEDCERTIFICATE
>domainsuffix=YOUR.DOMAIN name=intermediate_ca_3

The id's need to be different (2,3,4 etc.)
Also, you can try to invoke API directly by using URL encoded certificate,
and using the session key for authentication.
I'm not sure cloud monkey would work - you are passing a URL encoded
certificate, and cloud monkey will encode it again resulting in a double
encoding.

Thanks,
Amogh