cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Young <iyo...@ratespecial.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack 4.3 installation on CentOS
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 17:37:25 GMT
That quick start guide used to have the wrong URL for the system VM
template but it looks like it has been corrected since then.  Check your
command line history and see if the template you downloaded was the same as
the one in this section:

http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/qig.html#system-template-setup