cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Young <iyo...@ratespecial.com>
Subject Re: Quick Installation Guide for CentOS 6.5
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 17:47:53 GMT
Two things to check:

That quick start guide used to have the wrong URL for the system VM
template but it looks like it has been corrected since then.  Check your
command line history and see if the template you downloaded was the same as
the one in this section:

http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/qig.html#system-template-setup

For NFSv4 you need to export a pseudo file system designated by fsid=0,
which this guide doesn't mention.  See section "18.7.1.1. Using exportfs
with NFSv4" in the following article for more information:

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-nfs-server-config-exports.html