cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Can user-DomainAmin create his own isolated network without VPC ?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 11:02:55 GMT
Hi,

I think I have read somewhere that isolated network can only by created by
ACS Admin and dedicated to some account/domain.

Is it possible to make some Network Offering for isolated network, so the
User/DomainAdmin can create new Isolated Network but without using VPC
feature ?

User want's to create his own Router (public nic on shared Guest network)
and he needs eth1 attached to some private/isolated network.

It is pain that ACS Admin create isolated network for each client...

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić