cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting "Unauthorized: None" with cloudmonkey
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 14:08:18 GMT
could you try:
remove whole .cloudmonkey folder (settings/history,cache)
just start cloudmonkey withOUT writing conf file.
quit cloudmonkey (it will write it's config file)
and then editing config file (I personaly have apikey, username, secretkey,
password in that order) with usename/password being empty after the =
sign...

Also doublecheck api/secret keys...

--

Andrija Panić