cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From dimas yoga pratama <smid...@gmail.com>
Subject Hang when creating system VMs CS 4.3
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 17:08:13 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to install cloudstack 4.3 on CentOS 6.5 with single hardware and
proxy environment. I followed this guide
http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/qig.html.
I managed to login to  cloudstack dashboard and go to basic installation
wizard. When it comes to creating system VMs step, it takes a very very
long time and when I refresh the browser suddenly it redirect to dashboard.
I check the infrastructure tab and I found 2 system VMs already created,
the VM state showed "starting" but the agent showed nothing.
Also in dashboard tab I found this notification : "Management Server:
Management network CIDR is not configured original.type 14"
why is that happening?  anything wrong with my installation?

This is my management-server.log: http://tny.cz/201f10b4

And this is my configuration with basic installation: http://tny.cz/8b90a0cf

Help me please.