cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fabrice Brazier <fabrice.braz...@apalia.net>
Subject Re: Cloudstack:: cloud_usage table empty
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 22:19:32 GMT
Hi Saulo,

There was an issue with mysql connector. Starting 4.3 mysql connector is no
longer bundled with ACS.
I created a symbolic link to make it available to usage server:
ln -s /usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java.jar
/usr/share/cloudstack-usage/lib/mysql-connector-java.jar

This issue is being added to 4.3 release docs.

Usage server  is working fine now.

Regards,
Fabrice Brazier