cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: X on CentOS instance
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 18:52:58 GMT
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com> wrote:

> looks like this is your issue:
>
> (EE) open /dev/fb0: No such device
>
> The guest cant find the frame buffer device. You should be able to google
> that up and hopefully find some solutions.

I'm looking for a solution to CloudStack level but not at the level of OS.

This happens to me whenever I do an installation of centos or redhat with
CloudStack.
I use the same iso on another hypervisor not managed by CloudStack and works
ok

I tested another iso and install new instances (RedHat and CentOS / with
graphicall enviorement) and the result it's the same :(

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://nexxuz.com