cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: How to move a VM from one Zone to Another
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 12:41:34 GMT
Hi Juan,

I don't know a way other then performing a snapshot of Disks. So basically
you would have to :

- Perform a disk snapshot of all disks of the Instance
- Create new disks or templates out for those snapshots
- then click the download button on new disks to get the url to download
those volumes, (don't need to download the volume, just keep the url)
- finaly upload volumes and templates (root disk)  in the other zone and
use the URL from the download button.

If you can turn off the Instance, then you can click the download volumes
without doing the snapshot + new disk steps.

Pierre-Luc Dion
855-OK-CLOUD (855-652-5683) x1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy