cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Thehyperadvisor <thehyperadvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting "Unauthorized: None" with cloudmonkey
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 12:50:07 GMT
Ok, I will try this. I did notice that when I did not have the username = or password = in
the config I got the error saying that they were needed but the order was as shown below.

username =
apikey =
secretkey =
password =

I will rearrange as you suggested when I get back to it. And yes, I did not have the issue
in 5.0.

Sent from mobile device.