cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve releases.ubuntu.com or connection refused
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 13:30:59 GMT
On 01.05.2014 11:28, sandeep khandekar wrote:
> Dear All,

Hello

> Why do I get the following error in Register ISO "Unable to resolve
> releases.ubuntu.com" how to solve these.

It looks like there is a DNS resolution problem. Try to log in via SSH
on to your secondary storage VM and see if you can ping/access
releases.ubuntu.com from there.

> My settings
> secstorage.allowedinternal sites is set to 10.4.6.17
> system.vm.use.localstorage is set to true

If you are trying to register the ISO as Admin then the allowedinternal
setting doesn't really matter in my experience.

> Previously I was able to upload, am I missing any iptable
> configuration or
> ???
> Which log file to refer for errors?

You need to do more troubleshooting, please go through:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting

Are you able to register other ISOs or templates at all?

Nux!
www.nux.ro