cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any in-guest agent need to be installed on CloudStack Instances?
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 17:02:28 GMT
Cloud-init works on cloudstack too. The UI does not support userdata but you can pass it in
if you start instances via API.

Please note there is a bug in Ubuntu 12.04 default cloudinit that does not use the correct
metadata server.  If you use that OS let me know.

Once the vms are up, I would suggest using one of the various config management options out
there (eg puppet, chef, cfengine, etc).