cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Bierce <david.bie...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: Intermediate CA
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 21:48:46 GMT
Some URL encoders replace a space with a +, but it should be %20

On May 14, 2014, at 5:38 PM, Michael Phillips <mphilli7823@hotmail.com> wrote:

> One thing I just noticed is that when URL encoding the "+" character is interpreted as
a "space".  So now the intermediate is filled with spaces where there were "+" signs. Any
idea how to escape the "+" and have it interpret it literally?

>> Subject: Re: Intermediate CA
>> From: david.bierce@appcore.com
>> Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 07:34:46 -0500
>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>>
>> Looks a little akward in the email, but all of it goes into a single URL encoded
like.  %20 for space, %0D for line breaks.

>> On May 13, 2014, at 12:27 AM, Michael Phillips <mphilli7823@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> David, excellent example.
>>> So all you needed to do was to replace the spaces in the cert with "%20", and
do nothing for the line breaks?

can do it in cloud monkey like this.

to import an SSL cert with an intermediate cert or can it be done direct via the GUI?