cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harsh Verma <Harsh.Ve...@aricent.com>
Subject Not able to create instances on CloudStack
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 09:58:31 GMT
Hi,

I have created a Zone, Pod and Cluster on CloudStack.I have also added a host in the Cluster,
added Primary Storage and Secondary Storage. But in System VMs, nothing is listed. Also, in
the logs a message "No running ssvm is found, so command will be sent to LocalHostEndPoint"
comes.

Somehow I deduced that due to this, template is not being added and consequently Instances
can't be created as Instances use templates to add OS in VMs.

Can anybody please help to point out and sort the problem which may be the cause here.

Thanks,
Harsh
Aricent Group

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."