cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Tan Yi Meng" <ym...@infopro.com.my>
Subject Mouse cursor not working in console
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 07:41:24 GMT
Hi all,

I am having problem with the mouse cursor in console of Apache CloudStack.

I have no issue with Linux OS opened via console, the problem does exist in
Windows OS.

The hypervisor I using is ESXi 5.5, while the CloudStack was installed in
CentOS.

I guess the problem is because of the VMware tools problem, as the VMware
tools for Linux had already been installed in CentOS,

while there is no VMware tools installed for Windows OS.

Hope that somebody can help me for this issue. Thanks for any help

Regards

Tan