cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Not able to connect a Vm to the public network
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 06:47:03 GMT
Hi Juan,

Two things you should check / consider.

1. Is the NIC on the shared network so to be the default
2. Shared networks are still Guest Networks so will be mapped to the Guest NICs in the Hypervisor
and not the Public NICs, so if you have different NICs for each Network, ensure you have the
VLAN you used for the Shared Network mapped to the Guest NICs.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://37>

On 16 May 2014, at 10:28, "Juan Gomez" <juan.gomez@kumo.com.co<mailto:juan.gomez@kumo.com.co>>