cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Public networking VR fails to start
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 04:03:59 GMT
Hi,

For com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException you need to observe the logs above
this exception to
get an idea about what is exactly failing.

Also check the dashboard for resources.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 17-May-2014, at 7:06 AM, Jonathan Gowar <jon@whiteheat.org.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 00:35 +0100, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
>> On Wed, 2014-05-14 at 13:03 -0400, dean.kamali@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Jonathan, you can always start over, but that's not logical way of troubleshooting,
you might have specified wrong IP settings when you first created the zone, and RV is failing
because it's not able to ping outside world.

>> Oh, I agree, starting over is never the way to learn, but the logging is
>> so sparse, and troubleshooting isn't getting me any closer.
>>
>>> I asked you to check if you see able to ping ssvm public IP address, if not then
that's could be it. Otherwise it could be something else.