cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Midgett <supp...@trickhosting.biz>
Subject RE: Adding primary storage to xenserver with fiber san. Where is SR label found?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:06:43 GMT
Scratch the dumb question.  Pay attention  to the manual.  I added the hba from the command
line an it added to cs just perfect.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Matthew Midgett <support@trickhosting.biz>
Date:04/14/2014  4:46 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Adding primary storage to xenserver with fiber san. Where is SR label
  found?

I  have a fiber san that I have presetup in xencenter. I would like to
use this as the primary storage. Its asking for the SR label. Where do I
get this? I see UUID, SCSI ID, and the name and tags that I added to
it.  When I try to add to the cloudstack UI it tries for a second and
then it stops. I don't see anything in the management server log.
___
Sent via Scrollout F1