cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From abhisek basu <abhisekb...@msn.com>
Subject Re: Admin Password not able to change after Integrating with LDAP CS4.3
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 10:49:18 GMT
Sorry for the typo, the first sentence is: when you change password of AD user ....

Sent from my iPhone

> On 13 Apr 2014, at 3:56 pm, "abhisek basu" <abhisekbasu@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Anoop,
>
> When you change password of db user do you see any password change event generated on
AD? At a minimum you should notice the hash value of the password field for that user to appear
different after changing the password from AD side. Password last reset is also a field on
AD that would confirm if the password change initiated from CS is reaching AD.