cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Modifying Guest Network
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 16:51:49 GMT
Anoop,

This functionality - assigning network to multiple accounts - is not
supported at the moment. And although in the DB you can create multiple
references from network to account, CS code won┬╣t support it.

What you can do though - utilize the Projects feature. The feature allows
multiple accounts to share the same set of CS resources. So you create the
project, add account1 and account2 to it, and they will be able to use
shared network created for this project.

-Alena.