cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading system vm template after previous upgrade
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:45:52 GMT
Hi,

I have an installation that's been upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3.
In light of the heartbleed exploit, I have the need to upgrade the system
vm template.

As part of the upgrade process from 4.2.1 to 4.3, I registered and
downloaded a new system vm template, named systemvm-xenserver-4.3.

Now when I want a newer systemvm template, what is the proper way of doing
it?

- should I add another template named systemvm-xenserver-4.3
- should I remove the old systemvm-xenserver-4.3 template and register a
new?
- something else?

--
Erik Weber