cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to start virtual router
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:02:05 GMT
yes, you would have to shutdown the router, then click on "Change Service
Offering"
restart the VR.

To Ian,

I suspect you forgot the last step: " cloudstack-setup-management"

that would fix your issue, I think,

Thanks,
---
I downgraded to 4.2.1 and then upgraded to 4.3.  Now the
cloudstack-management service can't start because it can't connect to the
database.

2014-04-29 14:51:36,424 ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) Unable to
get a new db connection
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'cloud'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)

Where are the credentials stored?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM, stevenliang <stevenliang@yesup.com> wrote:

> oh, then change service offering for vr?
>

> On 29/04/14 05:53 PM, motty cruz wrote:
>
>> for my VR, I created a new
>>
>>   "System Offering For Software Router"
>> CPU in (MHz) 1.00GHz
>> Memory (in MB) 1.00GB
>>
>> this are my current offerings, I'm sure the more RAM and CPU better
>> performance.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:44 PM, stevenliang <stevenliang@yesup.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Thank you again, motty.
>>> I didn't notice this earlier.
>>> BTW, how did you make your vr had 1GB CPU and 512MB RAM?
>>>

>>> On 29/04/14 05:33 PM, motty cruz wrote:
>>>
>>>  Stevellang,

CPU
RAM