cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to start virtual router
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:33:30 GMT
Stevellang,
I not sure if you saw this in the forums earlier :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201404.mbox/%3CCALoOYy6A10bz1zOQQs1VyFb9epqLfhf7mu6hc=c2rfEDRoY9mA@mail.gmail.com%3E

I don't know if the bug was fixed yet,

I will try upgrade in the next couple of days on a testing cluster, will
report back if the bug was fixed.

Thanks,