cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anoop Mohan <linux.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin Password not able to change after Integrating with LDAP CS4.3
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 07:56:38 GMT
Sorry for the confusion here.

Initially I tried to change password of local admin from UI , it fails
because its by design. So I changed from DB it worked.

After that I had to change password for AD user  in which I had Integrated
with CS. I changed from windows AD . But it didn't worked.I think I have to
change Global settings for changing the password.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anoop Mohan