cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubts about cloudstack
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:35:35 GMT
"Is it created on the basic zone?"
Yeah, it is create on basic zone. And if I am not wrong, it is also created
on advanced zone setup.
" When? After the system VMs or before? "
It is created right before a user VM starts, the system VMs can be deployed
without a VR.
" Is it the responsible to provide dhcp to VMs?"
It provides DHCP to VMs, it is also responsible to the reset password
feature.
"Another question is: why do I put the gateway on pod and guest traffic?
What is the role of the gateway?"
It will be the gateway used to all the VMs to route their network traffic
through.

" Is it the host itself or another VM that will be created by cloudstack?"
I did not get this one. ;)

--
Rafael Weingärtner