cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: AD LDAP authentication failing post CS 4.2.1 to CS 4.3 upgrade
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:47:14 GMT
Hi Antonio,

Can you confirm the values for the settings in global settings
starting with "ldap."

Since you mentioned AD I'm specifically interested in
ldap.username.attribute and ldap.user.object

Thanks,
Ian

On 4 April 2014 10:36, Antonio Packery <Antonio.Packery@t-systems.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since upgrading to CS 4.3 my AD LDAP authentication no longer works.  All my previous
do seem to have been retained but i am not able to import any LDAP users.

> Are there any log/configuration files i can check for errors?
>
> Also, any guidance on the correct syntac, ldap attributes to be using for AD would help.
>
> Regards
> Antonio
>

> Disclaimer: This message and/or attachment(s) may contain privileged, confidential and/or
personal information. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose or distribute
any of the information contained within this message. In such case you must destroy this message
and inform the sender of the error. T-Systems does not accept liability for any errors, omissions,
information and viruses contained in the transmission of this message. Any opinions, conclusions
and other information contained within this message not related to T-Systems' official business
is deemed to be that of the individual only and is not endorsed by T-Systems.