cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Limiting Bandwidth
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:21:20 GMT
I've observed the same behaviour with CS 4.2.1 and XenServer 6.2sp1, where
QOS config of VIF was configurable only from the Global Settings:
vm.network.throttling.rate
and network.throttling.rate. Changing Network rate in Service Offerings
does not appear to affect QOS on XenServer.

Is this a bug?

Pierre-Luc Dion
514-447-3456, 1101
- - -