cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ekta Agrawal <ektacloudst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in terminal:No package cloud-client availble
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:15:27 GMT
Hi Anil,

I ran the #cloud-setup-management again and then check it .*Still UI did
not come up*....:(

[root@localhost ekta]# cloud-setup-management
Starting to configure
CloudStack Management Server:
Configure sudoers ...         [OK]
Configure Firewall ...        [OK]
Configure CloudStack Management Server ...[OK]
CloudStack Management Server setup is Done!

 I am running centos 6.5 in a virtual machine .So I did not shut down the
vm but as I shut down the laptop, IP changes.

So I copied the new IP in /etc/sysconfig/iptables file

and restarted the service.

then run the  #cloud-setup-management  command

Do I need to start some other services also?

Regards,
Ekta