cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Why the template doesn't gets loaded?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:52:56 GMT
Your attachment gets stripped from the mail list. Please upload the screen shot to a site like
https://imgur.com/

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:01:03 +0530
Subject: Why the template doesn't gets loaded?
From: cloudstack.sandeep@gmail.com
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org

Dear All,

In cloudstack 4.2 the default template of centos doesn't gets loaded why?
Does any one knows it?

Please find the attached screenshot which shows the following error? Time out

I thought my installation went wrong, then I re-installed still finding the same problem.

I am trying these installation on my Desktop - Ubuntu 12.04.

Thankyou all
--
SANDEEP KHANDEKAR
Assistant Professor